Sales Operations Analyst at RXBAR
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Sales Operations Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations like coffee shops and fitness studios, strategic enterprise accounts like Caribou and Life Time Fitness and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. Our distribution and retail partners require support, organization and tracking.
The Sales Operations Analyst will support and streamline operational efficiencies of the Sales team, coordinates retail auditing and executional programming as well as ensure internally that the Sales strategy is executed as planned. We are looking for someone with high energy, great organizational, communication, and collaboration skills, and an eagerness to learn how our product gets from acceptance to the shelf.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to ensure successful execution of the Sales strategy
- Collaborate cross departmentally to complete new item setup and customer onboarding
- Manage the information flow and setup in vendor portals and 3rd Party registration platforms (e.g., OneWorld, IXONE, etc.)
- Develop quarterly, monthly and weekly dashboards of key retail and marketing activities to be shared across teams
- Act as liaison between Sales and other cross-departmental teams to align on and project manage new in-store initiatives
- Own communication to the Sales team on official timelines regarding launch dates, production dates, and ship dates for new products
- Execution: Ensure internally that the Sales strategy is seamlessly executed
- Coordinate quarterly and ad hoc retail initiatives targeting execution holes
- Gather information and insights from internal and external retail teams as input for the weekly dashboard
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify call to action
- Own and develop key KPIs related to the Sales Operations team, as well as track and communicate team performance to relevant channel or cross-functional leads
- Ensure that the new item setup process is seamless in terms of accuracy, timeliness, and cross-functional collaboration
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Experience processing orders, working cross-functionally, particularly with Sales and Supply Chain teams, and interacting with customers
- CPG experience working with retailers or retail experience working with vendors
- Evidence of strong relationship management skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Project management skills
- Extremely result and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Emotionally intelligent
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.