Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
As the Sales Operations member on Fusion’s Business Operations team, you will provide support to the Sales Organization in preparing Master Services Agreements, Service Orders, Change Orders and Addendums, while ensuring all approved requests have been properly documented, are compliant with company policy, and meet requirements for Business Operations processing and CRM System Management tracking. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong attention to detail, the ability to excel in a growing, fast-paced environment, and be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with Account Managers, Account Executives, Regional Sales Directors, Sales Management, and Business Operations.
The specific responsibilities of this role are divided into the following categories:
Sales Document Creation:
- Working with the Account Executives, Account Managers, and/or Regional Sales Directors to create recurring services and FUSION FRAMEWORK SYSTEM (software deal) Service Orders for new and existing customers. This includes document revisions.
- Review all other sales documents (MSA’s, NDA’s, SOW’s, Change Orders) for format, accuracy and completeness before distribution to prospects/customers. This includes revisions (once at valid % of Probability).
- Deconstructing and solving complex billing setups (in conjunction with Sales and Business Operations).
- Ensuring $0 Change Orders are processed internally and entered via CRM system.
- Prepare documents for end of term renewals or cancellations/terminations.
CRM System Maintenance:
- Validating accuracy and timeliness of CRM Opportunity data.
- Reviewing Renewals with Sales / Management.
- Weekly or monthly validation of data via reporting.
Processing documents through DocuSign: (future)
- Prepare and manage documents for signature (both inbound and outbound).
- Monitor the process & status of all documents in-flight.
Sales Template Maintenance:
- Ensuring accuracy and update all Sales document templates in Box.
- Responsible for the coordinating accuracy of content with each document owner.
- Responsible for coordinating with document owners based on business changes.
- Quarterly review of all documents for any required updates.
- Assist with Vendor Setup and New Supplier Form requests.
- Requests for CRM reports or system access.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar degree, or 2-3 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5years’ experience working in a Business Operations, Sales Operations, Contract Administration, or Billing capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of tools (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce.com application experience is a plus
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage projects, make timely decisions, delegating tasks to peers and others within Fusion as appropriate
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- DocuSign or electronic signature software tool experience a plus
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.