ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
How you will make an impact:
- Identify, measure and translate metrics into actionable goals with supporting activities
- Build and maintain customized dashboards and reports to track and communicate business performance
- You will map, document and continually improve the sales process and supporting processes
- Implement and make sure processes to maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com data
What you bring:
- 2+ years of operational experience within Salesforce.com and administrator certification preferred
- Strong understanding of data management and business work flows
- Skillful in data manipulation and cleansing
- Strategic thinker and the ability to interpret opportunities for improvement from data/reports to team actions
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done.
- A problem solver. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen, ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing and problem solving.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.