Senior Account Manager at Evive
Senior Account Manager
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an outgoing Senior Account Manager. Is it you?
You will act as an advocate for customers and work with internal teams to ensure their needs are understood and satisfied. You will be responsible for timely and successful delivery of customer needs, reporting back on issues, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience. You love building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers, and will always strive to find Evive products that best fit the customers organization. As the Senior Account Manager, you will have exceptional communication, technology, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport and maintain a favorable relationship with customers.
Here’s what a Senior Account Manager does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Serve as the lead operational point of contact and advocate for Evive solutions and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Schedule and lead status calls at a defined cadence with assigned customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions by developing a plan that determines key objectives, milestones, and timelines based on our customer goals and needs.
- Effectively demonstrate Evive’s value proposition with customer stakeholders and key influencers.
- Drive communication and reporting of activity status, issues, escalations, and risks to internal & customer teams.
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Establish a metrics framework based on Evive best practices to measure, monitor, and communicate value delivered through our solutions.
- Resolve customer issues and drive prevention of additional issues through process improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with Evive teams to drive delivery and support customer referrals.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of Evive’s current product and service offering.
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis.
- Have oversight and ownership of strategic and channel partnership accounts.
- Manage Business Analysts and work with them on jumbo client accounts.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by your leader.
You bring a lot to the table.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in account management or related field.
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, customers, and vendor partners.
- Ability to interpret and explain technical concepts and results to functional / non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Four work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.