Senior Sales Executive - Chicago
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of Evive within your Regional geography. Evive as a Benefits Optimization Platform is fundamentally different in that we encompass the entire benefits ecosystem in representing our solution. We also have an extensive partner network to coordinate. With that in mind, we are looking for sellers who are able to demonstrate:
- As a Sales Executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful person who wants to be part of a fast-growing innovative company.
- You will be a key player in Evive’s field sales team to drive net new business sales.
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal process of solution consultants, business case, proposal management and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Evive’s products and portfolio.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Evive is the place for you.
- Experience of selling to C-level within large employer accounts from a direct, field sales position.
- B.A. Required – Masters Preferred.
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Evive into large complex accounts.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/Cloud /SaaS architecture.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances.
- Proven successful experience on transformational sales and creating a new for innovation with global accounts.
- Prior sales experience of selling disruptive solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably in the Benefits space).
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards large enterprise organizations.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!