Senior Solution Provider Channel Manager
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Il
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll will manage Solution Provider Channel Reseller partners as a member of the North America Channel team. This role manages partners both in Canada as well as United States. You will be responsible for managing your partner relationships, developing new partners, leading agreement negotiations, executing GTM activities with your partners, generating pipeline and forecasting revenue, and helping your partner reps resell DocuSign to generate revenue. This is a great opportunity for a Business Development professional to join a growing channel program or a Sales person looking to move into a Business Development role that is willing to work hard and grow your career working with partners.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior Director, Global Business Development and Channels.
• Manage relationships with Solution Provider reseller partners in Canada and United States.
• Negotiate partnership agreements as needed.
• Develop GTM plans with partners to achieve revenue targets.
• Execute GTM activities and lead cross functional teams on activities such as onsite trainings, email campaigns, remote training sessions, webinars, and events.
• Generate resold revenue and help partner sales team connect with DocuSign sales reps to help close deals. Manage pipeline generation and revenue forecast reporting.
• Build relationships with key executives within partner headquarters and field organizations.
• Assist partners with product positioning, configuration, and sales strategy.
• Forge strong DocuSign-internal relationships with key managers and support organizations.
• Be the point of contact for your partners internally and externally.
• BA/BS degree
• 8 years of experience in a SaaS company in Sales or Business Development role or related experience
• 50% or more travel as needed. Ability to travel to Canada
• Channel Sales experience
• Track record of exceeding quota targets
• Proven ability to influence senior leadership
• Execution focused but able to think strategically.
• Be able to build a successful partner GTM plan and execute against plan.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and can present to senior leadership
• Self-starter with great time management skills
• Hard working and willing to put in the extra effort to get it done
• Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
• Personable and can maintain exec level relationships
• Team player who can collaborate across the org with various departments
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.