PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In this role, you are a key member of the sales team. You have a deep technical knowledge of the PowerReviews platform and can help communicate this during the sales process to potential clients. You will help create and lead compelling business case discussions and product demos for large potential accounts, ensuring their business and technical teams feel confident in the PowerReviews platform. Confidence in technical ability and presentation skills are a must.
- Support the sales process as the technical and product expert to help win new business
- Work with sales executives to understand key client objectives and requirements, and help qualify prospects from a technical platform and resource perspective
- Work with sales executives to understand and present a business case to clients, answer product questions and/or present (onsite or offsite) demos to C-level executives and technology teams
- Customize demonstrations to address specific customer objectives and requirements
- Help respond to inbound RFPs / RFIs
- Develop and maintain a deep technical expertise in PowerReviews technology and products through formal and informal trainings
- Work cross-departmentally to help engage technical and product teams around specific solution requirements
- Create sales enablement documentation as needed, including custom implementation overviews, technical overviews, etc.
1) Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to clients and prospective clients as needed
- Present (onsite or offsite) with sales executives at various stages in the sales process
2) Serve as a the technical liaison during the handoff from sales to implementation
- Identify and document client conversations and any unique needs via Salesforce
- Complete full discovery/scoping documentation to outline scope of partnership, product usage, and technical implementation requirements
- Bring integration team up to speed on client project scope to ensure a smooth handoff
3) Capture market intelligence to support the product team’s future development roadmap
- Help identify key client needs that PowerReviews is not yet serving
- Track and document findings in a shareable format for the product team
4) Participate in product and sales training to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective.
- Actively train the sales team on common customer technical knowledge questions and product positioning to enhance their sales abilities
Preferred Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in client-facing position
- Strong client and internal communication skills
- Proactive learner & self-starter
- Proven ability to understand and explain complex technology solutions
- Experience working with executive level contacts at Fortune 500 organizations
- Clear understanding of enterprise software sales process
- Strong grasp of the latest trends in digital marketing and web technologies
- Ability to travel ~25% of the time
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with a sales team in a technical support role
- BA / BS preferred
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.