Strategic Account Executive at HealthJoy
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
- Responsible for growing an existing customer book of business by way of expansion (up-sells)
- Manage existing client accounts to ensure HealthJoy is growing revenue primarily through expansion sales
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Customer Success to to optimize usage and value of HealthJoy services
- Develop account plans for key accounts that includes outreach and engagement model strategies
- Identify Marketing support strategies
- 4-7 years of software sales experience
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-reaching team
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to successfully drive revenue and growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships with existing customers
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.