Technical Pre-sales Consultant
Technical Pre-sales Consultant
401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency – and we’re looking for an expert pre-sales technical consultant to help us deliver our world-class service across North America.
Now’s an exciting time for our business, as we continue to expand across multiple US states from Ohio to California. To support this growth, we require an experienced individual to develop and manage a brand new service offered by PHMG – enjoying the prestige that comes with launching this development across the globe.
This individual will work congruently with our sales, on-boarding and technical delivery teams, enhancing ou4r knowledge in delivery of our world-class audio branding services within telephony technologies. Working directly with our sales teams, they will advise technically how to generate and maximize our sales opportunities.
This unique position demands a candidate with prior knowledge and insight in cloud telephony technologies and the ability to work in an agile fast paced environment. With their underlying foundational understanding of voice telephony systems and each of their specifications, you will be responsible for supporting development of technical proposals for these opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical expertise to support the sales, on-boarding and technical delivery teams.
- Working through the pre-sale process by providing information on the product, assessing the clients technical and configuration needs and effectively answering questions regarding Voice Cloud telephony systems.
- Understanding and communicating customer requirements and translating them into opportunities for audio branding while ensuring telephony solutions remain fit for business purposes.
- Enhancing the abilities of client-facing teams by improving their knowledge and understanding of technical solutions.
- Occasionally travel nationally to client visits as and when required
- Carry out internal staff telephony technologies training with required
What we look for:
- Expert level communication skills to effectively translate complex concepts to staff and clients alike.
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise of voice communication technologies and the telephony markets and trends.
- Ability to work independently with your sales division and as part of an overall technical team.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in cloud telephony or unified communications solutions
Training and Development:
- Comprehensive in-class training academy with our internal training manager
- Hands-on weekly training with the Heads of our Technical Delivery and Engineering department
- One-on-one performance reviews, leading towards advancement
- Increased opportunity to travel to client locations
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 7 federal holidays and half day following your birthday
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program
- Exciting company culture and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Monthly on-site barber and nail beautician
- Free on-site gym membership after 3 months of employment
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hyper-growth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be – and our commitment to giving something back to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.