Snapsheet is a different kind of company and we take our opportunity seriously. We want people who want to build the next great company, and particularly those who fully understand the role customer service plays in that process. In addition to experience, you must have passion, writing skills, street smarts, analytical and quantitative skills, creativity, persistence and impressive interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for monitoring Intra-day work volume, real-time staffing, AHT, Schedule adherence of Team and Floor
- Analyze historical trends and future projections to create forecasting, scheduling and headcount plans.
- Select and implement the new WFM tool to meet contact center needs in the immediate and at scale
- Ensure accuracy of forecast by monitoring the performance of the capacity plan on all key drivers quantifying their impacts on service level each month: work volume forecast, average handling time, load factors, attrition, FCR, queue balancing mechanism.
- Provide inputs (data analysis, reporting, budgeting forecast, etc.) to take the most relevant decisions regarding structuring topics: recruitments, facilities management, organization and scale strategy.
- Provide all business partners within Customer Success org with recommendation to typical challenges encountered in our environment: call routing, ACD, shiftplanning, handle times and throughput management, etc.
- Training and developing of WFM Analyst
- Identifying areas of concerns and opportunities for performance improvements
- Bachelor‘s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in managing a Call Center environment
- Capacity to work in a constant changed environment with grey zone and would have to deal with last minute request
- Experience in forecasting, scheduling and planning, and knowledge of telephony systems is essential
- People management skills and the ability to train others
- Strong service orientation and strong business acumen
- Adept at summarizing large and complex amounts of information
- Solid knowledge of Google suite, Microsoft Office software (Excel advance,) & ability to quickly learn internal tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills