Hello, we're AccuLynx
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
Why Work with Us?
At AccuLynx we try to create the best working environment possible, comfy chairs, casual dress, and a fun environment. AccuLynx’s success over the past 11 years is thanks to us investing in our employees, maintaining company values and focusing on a strong company culture. Just recently we were recognized as a Great Place to Work™ organization!
An Insider's view of AccuLynx
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe at AccuLynx can be distilled down to two words: Trust and Respect. We are all working towards the same goals of helping contractors succeed, and while we don’t all go about it the same way, and sometimes even disagree, the liberating feeling of being trusted and respected always shines through.
Sr. Customer Success Coach
What does your typical day look like?
I oversee our Inbound and Outbound Sales teams. Each day is different. One minute I will be doing a recorded call session with one of our BDRs and the next I'll be evaluating new technology to help make our reps more productive. My favorite part of the day is being in the trenches with the sales team here in Chicago and helping to celebrate wins.
Director of Sales
What are some things you learned at the company?
How a company is grown responsibly. I have a lot of respect for our leadership and the decisions they have made to grow our business. It has been a true blessing to be a part of it.
Senior Customer Success Manager
What is your vision for the company?
Our ongoing mission is helping roofing companies operate more efficiently and achieve new levels of growth. We were recently named one of the highest performing Construction Management Software providers by G2 Crowd, and we want to keep the bar high.
What's something quirky about your company?
Milk and cookie "Happy Hours" courtesy of our VP of Sales. Oreos, Chips Ahoy and chocolate milk? Enough said.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Where we are
Downtown location in the heart of the Loop and just a few stories above the amazing Revival Food Hall! Walking distance from L stops + Union Station.
Perks + Benefits
Unconscious bias training
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
Cross functional training encouraged
Promote from within
- My department has come a long way since I started, and it’s been both challenging and rewarding to see the strides we’ve made. Creativity is highly encouraged, and management has encouraged and enabled me to expand my skill sets and try new things.MichelleMarketing Manager
- Since I started in July 2018, we've added Account Executives, Field Sales, and Customer Success teams that have all grown to become important revenue streams for the company. This growth is possible because of our encouraging and innovative Leaders.EricDirector of Sales
- I like that our teams are small enough that everyone has the opportunity to tackle interesting problems. The whole team brainstorms together to solve issues and craft solutions. Everyone has a voice, which I think is extremely important.DanielSoftware Engineer
- The people here are all very supportive and really want to see me succeed in this role!MitchellBusiness Development Representative
- I truly believe that we help contractors improve their businesses. I absolutely live for those times that I can show a roofing contractor something in the program that is a huge pain point for them and it completely solves that issue.PaulDirector of Customer Success
- Everyone is so nice and work really well together as a team. A company’s culture is something that can be really hard to get right and everyone here at AccuLynx makes it such an enjoyable place to come to work.AustinAndroid Developer
- The people I work with make easy tasks fun and difficult tasks bearable. We work together to define problems, trying to come up with elegantly designed solutions that AccuLynx users can use and appreciate.GaryLead Creative Designer
Jobs at AccuLynx8 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases