Hello, we're DAIS Technology
DAIS is reimagining insurance by empowering agencies and carriers with a cutting edge software platform designed to handle the complexity of insurance. We have a strong and vivid vision at DAIS: A day in which agents, carriers, and policyholders are connected in real-time through a cooperatively-owned digital network.
Why Work with Us?
You can take complete ownership of your work within an exciting startup culture designed to foster personal development. This is a place where you can collaborate freely and level up your skills. Our goal is to make a significant impact in the world. If you help us succeed, you will be part of an industry upgrade that will impact millions of lives...
An Insider's view of DAIS Technology
What’s the vibe like in the office?
There is a lot of positivity radiating around the office. People are energized about the many improvements and low hanging fruit to remedy the situation that small to mid-sized insurance companies face. This a problem we are absolutely going to solve, and we’re going to have fun doing it.
Senior Automation Engineer
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
A lot of tech improvements are incremental; it's about small changes to existing tech. It is different at DAIS, we have the opportunity to true transform the insurance industry, and it’s pretty fun. Seeing the adoption and delight of our users when we solve problems is amazing, and solving these complicated challenges is truly rewarding.
Head of UX
How does the company support your career growth?
I was originally hired as an executive assistant as a recent college grad with no idea what I wanted to do in my career. DAIS encouraged my exploration into new fields and provided training in Agile product development. Now I am a Scrum Master!
What projects are you most excited about?
Creating products that transform our users' concept of what's possible is the passion that drives me as a product manager. Developing the Internet of Insurance at DAIS is fulfilling this passion, allowing me to see first hand how this product is revolutionizing insurance by finding new solutions to old-aged problems.
Senior Product Manager, Insurance Solutions
Where we are
Our main office is located in the Triangle Plaza by Cumberland Blue Line. We also have locations in downtown Chicago and Port Washington.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- DAIS is a great company to work for. As a tech startup, there is a lot of freedom to modify processes and get your ideas heard. The people are smart and funny as DAIS hires top talent. There's tons to learn and it is a very supportive environment.MelanieSenior Technical Business Analyst
- Cutting edge technology being used to make better software, is not only helping the insurance industry, but is also helping DAIS employees be on par with the fast evolving technology.ArafatDevOps Engineer
- Working at DAIS is great because our team is experienced, talented, and dedicated, and we constantly make each other better. As a technologist I feel my skills have improved more in one year than they did the several years before that.JonFront End Software Architect
- DAIS has given me the opportunity and freedom to explore and create in the field of design like never before. Working here feels like a fun journey instead of a caged job.LeoDesigner
Jobs at DAIS Technology6 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Adobe Creative SuiteDesign
Articles we're in7 articles
Our funding history
$5M in Funding
$17.5M in Funding