Nextpoint is a next generation technology company, recognized as one of the legal industry’s leading cloud-computing, software-as-a-service providers. Our product and professional services assist corporations and law firms with the unique challenges presented by electronic data in compliance, regulatory and litigation contexts.
Working at Nextpoint is an entrepreneurial adventure. Projects move fast and plans change frequently as we navigate opportunities and meet the needs of our clients. We are problem solvers and challenge seekers, but above all we strive for a happy workplace and satisfied clients.
Nextpoint is currently looking for an Account Director to join our team. This individual plays a critical role in developing and executing sales to help Nextpoint gain new clients and grow existing ones. By identifying and creating new sales channels and revenue sources, this position is necessary for Nextpoint's success. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes: self-motivated, persistent, strategic, problem-solver, resourceful, proven listener, organized, quick witted, and excels at communicating. We are looking to continue to evolve the legal industry and you can help our company achieve greatness by contributing to our mission.
- Call into existing clients for new business
- Identify client needs and follow up with a measurable action
- Qualify opportunities within target clients
- Build prospecting lists
- Prepare and execute email and marketing campaigns
- Drive client meetings
- Demo Nextpoint software
- Demonstrated 2-3 years of experience successfully selling software and/or legal services
- Proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and administrative/technical skills
- BA/BS degree required