Assist in the implementation of compliance risk assessments and the design and implementation of compliance monitoring activities for Pharmaceutical Wholesale (PW), Retail Pharmacy USA (RPU) or Retail Pharmacy International (RPI) business activities.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of compliance risk assessments of business activities for assigned area of responsibility
- Assist in the development of risk-based compliance monitoring work plans and protocols
- Design and implement compliance monitoring data analytics as directed by the Compliance Monitoring Analytics Manager
- Analyze and document monitoring results
- Prepare reports of monitoring results and provide reports to business leaders to use in mitigating potential compliance risks
- Assist in the preparation of reports of monitoring activities, results and related corrective action plans (CAPs) as directed by the Compliance Monitoring Analytics Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function (e.g., internal audit, compliance monitoring) OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function.
- At least one year of experience developing metrics, analyzing data and converting it into information which can be used to identify potential risk areas or trends
- Experience working with data analytic tools and processes.
- At least 2 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function.
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements pertaining to retail pharmacy and/or healthcare provider industries industry
- Experience working with confidential or highly-sensitive information
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within the organization