Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Amount is looking for a new member of its BSA/AML team in Chicago. This role is focused on minimizing Amount’s exposure to criminal financial activity and high-risk applicants by conducting actionable data analysis and creating insightful, regular reporting for senior management. You will also help monitor existing and new product KPIs and work closely with other teams across the company. Prior Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering experience is not required.
What you do at Amount:
- Create and maintain reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements.
- Retrieve and analyze large data sets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners on new initiatives, project requests, prioritization and delivery.
- In conjunction with Amount’s BSA/AML leadership team, develop and implement rules and policies to mitigate risk.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- BA/BS degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data and policy.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with a key attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and SQL required.
- Knowledge of Python or the desire to learn.
- Self-confidence, good judgment and the ability to make sound decisions.
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative, and critical thinking.
- Must be able to interface effectively with other departments and team members.
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently.
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.