Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
The Business Development & Product Strategy Analyst is responsible for driving partnership growth for Amount, Avant’s business-to-business technology platform that enables financial institutions to provide enhanced digital experiences for their customers. Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, the primary focus of the role will be to target and secure strategic partnerships with large financial institutions.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments (including legal, compliance, product, technology and operations) as well as external partners. In this role, you will actively drive growth by identifying qualified prospects and forging relationships with key decision makers that result in strong partnerships.
What you do at Amount:
- Create marketing and presentation materials to support product and platform pitches
- Evaluate pricing strategies and negotiate proposals with new partners
- Manage due diligence and on-boarding of new partners
- Coordinate with legal teams in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Assist in initial product specification
- Evaluate opportunities to expand existing partnerships through new products and feature sets
- Conduct research on prospects, industries, competitors, organizations and conferences
- Analyze industry, legal, and business publications to remain aware of trends that may impact the channel and to identify promotional opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs
- Run point on other ad hoc projects as needed
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years in product management, banking industry, consulting, or other analytical role
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Strong experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.