Business Intelligence Associate
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
As an Analyst on the Business Intelligence team, you will be a resource for internal clients that have business intelligence and reporting needs. You will work to turn data into critical information and knowledge that the business can use to make sound decisions. You will work with the business to design and document dashboards, alerts and reports. You may also help educate and train your clients to use data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
Why You are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (ex. engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, finance, etc.)
- 3+ year in a reporting, analytics, or other data intensive role
- Must possess knowledge of SQL programming (any dialect)
- Proven ability to analyze large datasets and translate findings logically
- Professional experience with a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Familiarity with additional programming languages such as Python, Ruby, R, etc.
- Able to balance multiple priorities
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description