Business Intelligence Associate
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (ex. engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, finance, etc.)
- 3+ year in a reporting, analytics, or other data intensive role
- Must possess knowledge of SQL programming (any dialect)
- Proven ability to analyze large datasets and translate findings logically
- Professional experience with a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Familiarity with additional programming languages such as Python, Ruby, R, etc.
- Able to balance multiple priorities
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.