Business Operations Specialist - Market Data at DRW
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Business Operations Specialist - Market Data, you’ll help manage the firm’s global market data program, including acquiring new market data, tracking the firm’s market data inventory and usage, ensuring compliance with licensing policies, and generating required reporting.
- Regularly report on the firm’s market data inventory; generate monthly, quarterly and annual declarations and entitlement reports to exchanges and third-party vendors
- Stay abreast of all market data compliance and reporting requirements; play an active role in providing information to various parties to meet those requirements
- Assist with managing entitlements for DRW software delivery systems
- Process requests to add, cancel or re-assign services due to moves, departures or changes in business requirements
- Produce regular scheduled and ad-hoc inventory and cost reporting to all levels of management as requested
- Work with the Market Data team to communicate provider policy, licensing and pricing changes
- Collaborate across teams to ensure DRW's data catalog and contract management system are current and accurate
- Contribute to the management of all aspects of the market data contract and invoice lifecycles (receipt, reconciliation, renewal)
- Support monthly Accounting and Management reporting processes
- Contribute to the search for cost reductions and savings
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous data administration and/or reporting experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience analyzing market data services and compliance
- Knowledge of exchange market data management applications (e.g Refinitiv DACS, Bloomberg EMRS, Bloomberg Terminals)
- Previous experience at a global firm with cross functional teams
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.