Capital Markets Analyst
What you do at Avant
- Supporting the execution of the Company’s on-balance sheet capital markets transactions, including new and existing credit facilities and securitization transactions.
- Supporting the execution of the Company’s off-balance sheet capital markets transactions, including sales of whole loans to institutional investors.
- Day-to-day portfolio management of existing institutional investor relationships across the organization.
- Working cross-functionally within the organization to manage ad-hoc projects and deliverable requirements.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics or related field
- 1+ year of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance or similar role
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple time-sensitive deadlines
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.