Client Relationship Analyst at Walgreens
This position will be the single point of contact for the clients and responsible for the day to day communication with clients, conducting program reviews, assisting clients through contract pharmacy audits, delivering program efficiency and optimization opportunities, and working with the necessary teams to identify and resolve issues in support of our clients. This position is also responsible for being the single point of contact for the various Walgreens internal teams from a client standpoint.
- Maintains and strengthens client relationships by providing required services that meet the client’s needs. Serves as the subject matter expert to drive 340B program optimization opportunities.
- Owns the end to end resolution for any inquiries and issues while exhibiting professionalism and providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Leverages cross-functional support teams to solicit and interpret various data streams, and communicate business results and trends that relate to the client and their overall 340B program performance.
- Solicits client feedback and determines process improvement solutions and recommends system enhancements.
- Advises client of any reporting changes and guides them through the changes. Analyzes client needs to develop more effective reporting.
- Provides necessary support needed to the client for 340B audits by providing an explanation of the data flow through the various systems.
- Participates in the client’s audit process and provides support on-site or remotely.
- Maintains records of client interactions, records details, complaints, comments, and action taken. Contacts clients to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Develops and fosters working relationships with various internal stakeholders (IT, Stores, Legal, Sales, etc.) to facilitate productive exchanges of information.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the 340B program. Strives to consistently improve the overall efficiency and marketability of the 340B program.
- Maintains knowledge of the healthcare and pharmacy services industry, continually, and uses that knowledge to identify ways and make recommendations, to improve the 340b program.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree OR high school diploma and three (3) years client or account relationship experience.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving moderate to complex business issues and recommending and implementing solutions to resolve problems.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one & to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, and external clients).
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Willing to travel up to/at least 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of client/customer service experience OR High School Diploma and 5 years of client or account relationship experience.
- Experience working in a client or account management environment.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, including 340B, pharmacy, hospital, clinic, PBM.