Compliance Analyst, Complaints
What you do at Avant
- Manage a team responsible for tracking, investigating, and responding to customer complaints, including review of bandwidth and work product.
- Review account escalations and ensure investigation is performed by the appropriate team.
- Contribute to complaint tracking, investigation, and response, as needed.
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues discovered during account investigation.
- Draft recommendations to improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls.
- Work collaboratively with other business groups within the company to evaluate potential issues, identify complaint trends, and suggest process improvements.
- Develop and propose strategies for maximizing efficiency of complaint handling processes.
- Maintain awareness of relevant regulations including but not limited to TILA, TCPA, FCRA, FDCPA, ECOA, SCRA, MLA, GLBA, and UDAAP.
- Provide reporting on complaint related metrics.
- Prepare work-papers according to the Compliance Management Program.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- BA/BS required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Highly driven, with a willingness to take on additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Possesses sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data as well as state and federal regulations.
- Ability to handle complex projects and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Management experience (1-3 years) preferred.
- Consumer compliance, customer service, or complaint handling experience (1-3 years) preferred.
- If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for the job!
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.