Data Analytics Manager at Pareto Intelligence
At Pareto Intelligence, what you build has impact on millions and works to better Healthcare. You’ll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in Healthcare Analytics, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor.
Pareto Intelligence seeks an experienced Manager for its Applied Analytics Team who will help drive the strategy and execution of our analytics offering to our customers. We seek individuals with a proven track record of using data to develop new business insights and building scalable analytics solutions. Ideal candidates should be comfortable operating in new and rapidly evolving areas, dealing with complex problems and communicating insights and recommendations to customers and business stakeholders.
We are a fast growing company with great ambitions looking to grow! As such, we seek for candidates who are excited to be a part of the team and bring a positive, flexible attitude. Over time your responsibilities may change, and we may throw new complex/challenging problems at you to solve. We are looking for a candidate who shares in our excitement for what we’re looking to do and possesses a demonstrated passion, curiosity, flexibility and positive attitude!
- Ask questions and solve problems: We seek a candidate who will help drive the development of the analytics driving our customer-facing solutions and services by asking good questions, challenging assumptions and ultimately solving tough problems
- Develop New Ideas: Collaborate with customers, organizational leadership and business stakeholders to drive our data analytics strategy, roadmap and the development of our analytics solutions and capabilities. This role will be tasked with ultimate accountability and ownership for key analytical solutions and capabilities.
- Lead & Coach Others: Manage a team of data analysts, visualization specialists and other resources to develop customer facing analytics, including the development of dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to solve customer and business stakeholder needs. This role will collaborate heavily with data scientists, engineers and other technical resources.
- Take Accountability for Outcomes: Participate and lead in all project phases from concept, requirements, development, test and production support. The ability to communicate with customers and manage to internal/external deadlines is critical.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a data analytics role with 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience with the healthcare industry and healthcare data is strongly preferred
- Hands on experience creating ad-hoc and standardized analytics and reporting is a must. We seek candidates who have worked with both business stakeholders and technical resources to use data to inform business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team of direct and cross-functional reports while effectively prioritizing and allocating resources, and solving day-to-day challenges
- Ability to effectively communicate and act as a bridge between customers, business stakeholders, data scientists/analysts, and engineers
- Prior experience with SQL and Tableau is required (or equivalent)
- Prior experience with Python or R is strongly preferred, including experience with key data analysis and predictive modeling modules (e.g., Pandas, Numpy, Sci-kit Learn, etc.).
- Understanding of advanced analytics techniques and predictive modeling is a plus (e.g., regression, data mining, machine learning, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant quantitative field is required (a graduate degree may be beneficial but not required)
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.