Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Responsible for the coordinating the generation and consumption of data for various business initiatives on next generation data platforms.
How You’ll Do It
- Partner with business and technology teams to develop data applications. Identify business data ingestion and processing frameworks. Coordinates and obtains data application requirements from the business.
- Translates business requirements to development teams. Assist with development and testing processes. Coordinate data application and model deployments and validations.
- Assists with the development of models, analytic processes, and reports. Provides guidance on the development of data consumption processes.
- Ensures data governance policies are followed by implementing and validating data lineage, quality checks, classification, etc.
- Provides support for deployed data applications and analytical models. Identifies data problems and guides issue resolutions.
- Provides data and technical consulting during data application design. Provide technical consulting on data composition and data engineering.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- 4+ years Data analysis, business analysis, data application programming, ETL development, next generation databases, or related
- In lieu of education, 6+ years of experience in Data analysis, business analysis, data application programming, ETL development, next generation databases, or related
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years Cloud experience #LI-BG1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.