Lead Data Governance Consultant at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
As a member of the Enterprise Data Management and Governance team this individual is an active participant in the design, development, implementation, and sustainment of a long-term enterprise data management and governance program. They are responsible for the design, development, coding, and implementation of data quality, data stewardship, metadata management, and sensitive data management applications.
- Designs solutions for metadata management, data quality, sensitive data management, and data steward activities.
- Develops and codes solutions for metadata management, data quality, sensitive data management, and data steward activities.
- Implements some improvements in architecture, team processes, and functions.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology
- 4+ years of experience in Information Technology, Data Analysis, Metadata Management, Data Quality
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Information Technology, Data Analysis, Metadata Management, Data Quality
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology, Data Analysis, Metadata Management, Data Quality
- Relevant Technology Certifications
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.