Manager Business Process & Portfolio at Walgreens
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omni-channel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years experience in project management including managing a Project Portfolio and providing portfolio dashboards and reports , OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience managing a Project Portfolio and providing portfolio dashboards and reports.
- Experience in business process management.
- Experience managing a large portfolio (50+ active projects) with multiple business stakeholders.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience in managing teams across business units.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Project (for example: adding resources to a project, assigning resources to a task, leveling resources across task, assigning costs to a tasks, tracking percent complete, start, and finish dates, and/or viewing progress through the Gantt chart or report).
- At least 1 years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets.
- At least 1 years of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
- Willing to travel at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
- Experience developing and delivering executive level communications and experience communicating across multiple levels of the organization.