Manager, Market Research and Insights, Voice of the Customer at Walgreens
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis OR High school / GED and at least 5 years of experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- At least 2 years of experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- At least 1 year experience of direct leadership and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master's Degree OR MBA
- 5 years experience with market research
- Healthcare or Retail experience
- Experience with Digital Research
- Experience working in a dynamic, multi-disciplined environment juggling multiple projects with different priorities.
- Some experience with media research preferred (e.g., marketing mix, media measurement and testing, ad/creative development, messaging testing, positioning research).
- Strong sense of curiosity coupled with exceptional sense of initiative and drive to get things done with excellence.