Optimization Senior Analyst at Kin + Carta (Chicago, IL)
Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars, Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
- Ensure flawless design and execution of tests – all of which begin with well-crafted hypotheses and have clear measurements of success and metrics designed to answer hypotheses
- Work independently and collaboratively to implement, monitor and analyze advanced A/B and MVT tests
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Drive actionable insights from tests and deliver technical and statistical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Ensure accurate, high quality statistical analysis of test data
- Measure results against stated objectives, identify key patterns and findings
- Combine tests results with other relevant data sources, both internal and external, to enhance the quality of the insights
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple test designs in parallel
- Provide thought leadership for testing designs and seek ways to standardize across all Kin + Carta clients
- Maintain a cursory understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential client applications
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, web design, marketing or related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience executing A/B and multivariate tests using tools such as Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely
- Basic understanding of mbox and analytics dataLayer
- Experience using proxy tools (Charles Proxy, Chrome developer tools)
- Experience implementing analytics on websites leveraging tag management systems
- Strong understanding of conversion optimization principles as well as web analytics solutions (Adobe/Google Analytics)
- Proficiency with quality assurance tools
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Demonstrates in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of digital data capture
- Work independently and think proactively in developing your skills and ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.