Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
Let’s get to business! The Quality & Speech Analytics Analyst is responsible for the management and utilization of the analytics platform including providing support for all business users. The responsibilities include monitoring and analysis of customer interactions to identify opportunities to improve quality of service and to mitigate operational risk. The Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to deliver critical insights through the platform to achieve business objectives and goals. We are looking for a hands on candidate who is eager to learn, takes ownership, and seeks opportunities.
What you do at Avant
- Administer all aspects, including the continual optimization of search and keyword queries, of the Calabrio One Contact Center Suite.
- Analyze daily data and trends to identify interactions that require immediate attention to mitigate operational risk.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to understand functional objectives and identify areas of opportunity, including improvement recommendations, through root-cause analysis of speech and operational data.
- Deliver actionable insights and recommendations through data analytics to senior management across the organization and business partner landscape.
- Drive platform adoption throughout the organization as the subject matter expert to increase overall utilization and ROI.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- BA/BS in Finance, Math, or related field.
- 2+ years of analytical experience in operations, customer service, or quality assurance; Experience preferred within consumer finance.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills; Skilled in Excel and/or SQL.
- Experience with interpreting data, identifying trends and seeking out root causes for process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meeting deadlines and goals.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.