Reporting & Analytics Manager at Walgreens
This role will partner with internal Innovation Product Managers and WBA Insights to drive the Digital Health Corner strategy forward and create a testing and measurement strategy to consistently improve results.
- Partners with internal Product Managers and WBA Insights to create a testing and measurement strategy to consistently improve results. Measures the impact of analytics and reporting outcomes.
- Develops, defines and monitors Health Corner Power/BI performance dashboard(s)
- Regularly shares out Health Corner metrics and performance dashboard(s), including key drivers and recommendations, with multiple levels across the organization including field team members and executive sponsors
- Engages with physical and digital Product Managers to drive continuous improvement
- Leads integration of diverse inputs into single, real time dashboard view.
- Consults and conducts in market test/learn/research requests, including, but not limited to,"Voice of the customer”
- Cleanses and consolidates complex data from multiple sources and turns these into simple, relevant and actionable insights that support the Health Corner roadmap.
- Provides actionable, insightful advanced analytics and reporting by performing targeted assessments and providing guidance and recommendations. Makes actionable recommendations to increase operating efficiencies and communicates recommendations effectively, tailoring communications appropriately to different audiences.
- Identifies trends in data and proactively advises on identified external and internal risks. Conducts targeted validations and reviews on controls over applicable regulations. Captures, maintains and analyzes compliance data, interpreting it to ensure consistency and adequate risk management. Conducts assessments utilized to illustrate business impact.
- Serves as subject matter expert in leveraging Health Corner data in order to develop and deliver innovative management reports and communications.
- May schedule, design and execute ad-hoc and standard reports and provide advanced analysis of HC data.
- May perform competitor intelligence research to benchmark and explore trends.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver highquality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience in Data Analysis, Analytics, and/or Research OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in Data Analysis, Analytics and/or Research
- Experience using business analytical skills including facilitating business requirement sessions to create clear report specifications.
- Experience drawing insights, trends and conclusions from data.
- Experience with data mining, informatics, data science, programming, computational algorithms, information retrieval (i.e., organizing and structuring data), statistical analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, software engineering, and/or systems design and analysis.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems, including business case development.
- At least one year of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience with PowerBI, including building simple dashboards, integrating multiple data inputs into a single dashboard