Senior Analyst, Asset Protection - Business Intelligence at Walgreens
| North Suburbs
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:40 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Responsible for planning, designing and implementing Asset Protection Solutions systems. Performs encoding, testing, debugging and installation activities as necessary. Works with business users to clarify current operating procedures and communicate program goals. Relies on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Works under general supervision and usually reports to a project leader or manager.
•Participates in and provides significant contribution to the development, documentation, and maintenance of the various systems as well as the software application portfolio for Asset Protection Solutions. Creates innovative solutions and enhances, as well as, maintains all related functionality in support of the divisional instruments and applications.
•Configures and troubleshoots hardware and software to support the operational needs of the Asset Protection Solutions department. Contributes to database query, optimization, and design activities.
•Responds to questions from customers, Company personnel, and vendors regarding technology applications and other related issues.
•Identifies and recommends improvements to program processes, procedures and functionality, as required, then implements the approved changes.
•Participates in functional and cross-functional teams to meet goals, improve processes, and improve customer satisfaction.
•Participates in and provides significant contribution to all technology-based operational activities in support of maintaining the continuity of operations for the Asset Protection Solutions Department.
•Drives resolution of program conflicts. Works with management to resolve, if necessary. Responds, as needed, to calls for escalated and immediate problem resolution.
•Trains team members on use of systems.
•Drives innovation by staying current with industry trends and by maintaining strong relationships with business partners, industry peers and by participating in industry meetings, conferences and professional organizations.
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omni-channel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience working with systems and technology OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 4 years of experience working with systems and technology.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel that includes use of Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Vlookups, creating custom formulas and connecting to data from other sources.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
• Bachelor's degree
• Master’s degree or MBA.
• Fluency in English and Spanish.
Read Full Job Description