Senior Analyst, Business Transformation Office at Walgreens
Assesses impact of transformation programs, identifying options for driving greater (faster) impact. Collaborates with business partners to refine benefits expectations and impact to financial and operational plans. Develops analytical models that measure program impact, performance, and value delivery.
- Supports cross-functional transformation programs and provides analytically rigorous assessments of program impact and opportunities.
- Develops value models to assist business partners in strategic planning, trade-off decision making, and transformation program execution.
- Synthesizes results, shares impact, and makes recommendations on opportunities to accelerate and/or exceed impact driven through transformation programs.
- Supports cross-functional strategic initiatives and provides analysis support on industry best practices related to business transformation for assigned business units.
- Develops and supports methods, processes, and reports to actively manage the program delivery within the business transformation portfolio.
- Monitors external market data and reports on market trends.
- May contribute and provide support to larger projects.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in strategy, project management, or Finance OR high school diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in strategy, project management, or Finance.
- Strong, detailed analytical capabilities.
- Experience using a clear hypothesis-driven approach to problems.
- Experience developing complex analytical models to drive focus and decision-making.
- Experience accomplishing goals with little or no supervision and ability to operate in ambiguous environments.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement and find solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge of business process management and/or portfolio management.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project, Planview, etc.