Organizes and facilitates the successful completion of contracting implementation and deployment tasks to ensure client relationships and deliverables are within contractual guidelines. Collaborates with other functional groups to ensure projects are managed according to schedule and completed according to plan with a high level of quality.
- Oversees 340B Analysts workflow to ensure client relationships and deliverables are being maintained satisfactorily.
- Responsible for the completion of contracting, development, facilitation and execution of complex projects and ensures client projects are being implemented within the contractual guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Coaches 340B Analysts and coordinators to resolve complex issues, system limitations, required system enhancements and operational challenges.
- Primary contact for clients going through 340B implementation process. Executes implementation project plans and 340B business model. Executes entire implementation for complex projects..
- Analyzes claims data, utilization and prescriber information from clients in order to determine which stores will be impacted by client implementations and how they will be impacted. Responsible for account selection to protect market from excess (flooding stores) inventory.
- Responsible for 340B application system setup and updated system enhancements.
- Responsible for the transition of client relationship from the Sales to implementation team as well as from implementation to the operations team.
- Reviews, analyzes, and prepares business responses to RFPs and presents any concerns to 340b leadership team.
- Full understanding of 340B statutes including current updates to guidelines to provide on-going guidance and ensure client implementations are in compliance with those set forth by the Government.
- Tracks all outstanding deliverables by working with internal departments to ensure that the deliverables are met in a timely manner.
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year experience in business and contract review in a client services environment OR a High school diploma/GED and at least 4 years’ experience in data mining and analysis in a customer/client services environment.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- At least 2 years of experience building and maintaining client relationships.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing projects and process creation and improvement projects.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project.
- Experience with MS Visio.