Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Senior Analysts in Decision Sciences are responsible for optimizing how our partners interact with the products we offer through data analysis and modeling techniques.
What you do at Amount:
- Analyze current business strategies in credit, marketing, and account verifications to identify actionable insights
- Develop and present recommendations to the senior leaders of Amount and our partners
- Track and report on portfolio and industry trends to stay ahead of an always-evolving consumer lending environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments on new initiatives and projects
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- BA/BS degree with specialization in business, statistics, math, engineering, or economics (Master’s degree preferred but not required)
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role in financial services or consulting
- Strong SQL abilities + experience with analytical tools such as Python or R
- Excellent business judgment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in personal loans, credit card, or other personal lending (preferred but not required)
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description