Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant’s mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
In your role as an Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the execution of our collection strategy by managing the predictive Cisco dialer in real-time, adjusting parameters to optimize throughput in the face of a constantly changing business environment, as well as identifying and closing gaps in productivity in the long term. You will also help maintain operational dashboards to monitor specific KPIs and work closely with Engineering, Compliance, Product, Legal and other teams across the company. We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate who takes ownership and can work cross-functionally to ensure the collections platform is working as designed.
What you do at Avant:
- Real Time Optimization
- Monitor dial throughput, agent statuses, staffing levels, and inbound volume and adjust Cisco dialer parameters throughout the day to optimize throughput
- Manage dial throughput across all products and partners simultaneously
- Engage with call center management to address gaps in coverage quickly
- Escalate any production failures promptly and engage with IT to troubleshoot dialer performance issues
- Develop and maintain regular reporting process to facilitate real time optimization to the extent reporting does not already exist
- Assist in the preparation of documentation required to meet any reporting requirements
- Maintain daily reporting on core KPI’s specific to collection strategy and execution
- Analyze dialer productivity trends over time to identify and fix gaps in processes
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to ensure dialer initiatives adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations
- Be willing to tackle dialer productivity issues on weekends or evenings from time to time if necessary
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Experience operating a predictive dialer required, Cisco experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Some knowledge of SQL required
- Advanced Excel and Presentation skills
- Ability to improve performance by analyzing and managing key performance indicators, developing a strategy based on observations and implementing the strategy
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.