Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
This associate position will aid in the analysis of acquisition customer information. This candidate must have strong project management skills and will be required to understand Credit Bureau acquisition data and procedures for various Discover portfolios like Card, Personal Loans, Student Loans, etc., and the receipt and maintenance of campaigns for these portfolios. The candidate will also act as a liaison between vendors and internal Technology/Credit Risk/Marketing/Operations teams to champion Discover projects and ensure implementation success with accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Supports acquisition campaigns for various products including Card, Personal Loans, Student Loans, Home Loans and Home Equity Loans
- Analytics on DFS acquisition management data to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Interact with Credit Bureaus to run campaign activities on a weekly, monthly basis
- Analyze campaign data and identify inconsistencies with business unit campaign reporting
- Help coordinate projects through entire project life cycle from initiating requirements through implementation and mailing
- Liaison with credit bureaus to resolve acquisition related consumer complaints concerning credit bureau data from all Discover lines of business
- Education - Associates Business, Finance, Information Technology,Mathematics, Engineering -Minimum
- Bachelors in Business, Finance,Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering -Preferred
- Work Experience-1+ years Financial Services, Insurance, Lending, or related experience-Minimum
- 2+ years Finance, Statistics, Economics, Business, or related experience Preferred
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.