Senior Vendor Model Management Analyst
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for designing analytical frameworks and leading the development of analytic/reporting solutions to support vendor model life cycle management as well as the general model governance.
- Leads determination of appropriate analytical framework and analytic/reporting solutions to support vendor model management framework to streamline the evaluation, on-boarding, validation, implementation, monitoring and life cycle management of vendor models.
- Leads efforts to build analytical capability and supports the evaluation of various vendor solutions. Conducts the monitoring and reporting on vendor model performance.
- Supports the team lead to drive compliance with internal and external audit controls and governance for vendor models. Documents project results, addresses project issues and answers questions from business partners. Provides input and consultation to business partners on various statistical, technical, data or business issues.
- Prepares procedure documentation to enhance the current modeling process management and governance for decision management modeling teams.
- Coordinates with decision management modeling teams in the preparation of model related materials to meet Internal Audits, regulatory exams and other internal/external reviews.
- Engages in continuous learning to maintain a high level of competency in statistical and analytical principles, tools and techniques.
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Analytics, Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering and related field
- 2+ years of experience Quantitative, Analytics, Data Science, Modeling, Model Risk Management or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!