Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is growing it’s Business Development & Partnerships team. We are looking for a self-driven, partner facing candidate to join our team. The Strategic Partnerships Senior Analyst will drive the growth of Avant’s partnership and customer base. This role is responsible for supporting sourcing, deal negotiations, launch of new partnerships and partner success. This role requires strategic thinking, execution and holding yourself and stakeholders accountable to deliver a successful partnership. In addition, this role is dedicated to deal management, pitching new and existing opportunities to partners, performing partnership reviews and defining how our team supports our partners.
The ideal candidate has managed cross-functional projects and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. They understand the importance of navigating between internal and external parties to make a partnership successful. Lastly, they understand the ‘goal’ and can drive results to reach the set goal.
What you do at Avant
- Support the management and launch of Avant’s most important newly acquired strategic partnerships
- Build cross functional relationships to support live deals to get launched successfully, driving top line growth, customer acquisition, and originations for Avant
- Project manage a deal from sourcing to launch ensuring a smooth transition to partner success
- Anticipate and resolve risks that may impede partner success and work with team members to influence partners to ultimately close the deal
- Advocate for the partner needs across different stakeholders at Avant
- Build reporting and perform business reviews on existing partnerships
- Report to management on existing and potential partnerships
- Develop best practices and efficient processes to optimize partner lifecycle
- Work in a fast-paced, iterative environment with leaders across technology, product, marketing, finance, legal, compliance and operations
- Gain stakeholder’s confidence internally and externally
Why you are a fit for Avant
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-3 years in business development, product partnerships, management consulting and/or FinTech
- Ambitious self-starter, who will deliver results
- Organized, process driven individual
- Client facing experience
- Ability to execute on complex projects in a fast paced environment within established deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to grow a function
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or corresponding Google applications
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.