Trucking Operations Analyst at Flexport
To continue our global expansion, we're looking for a Trucking Operations Analyst to work within our Supply Team in scaling our operations, optimizing destination trucking workflows, and improving trucking service quality for Flexport’s clients.
- Support Flexport operations teams in serving our clients trucking needs
- Ensure resources and tools are in place for Flexport to manage trucking efficiently and fulfill clients needs
- Manage trucking escalations and develop scalable solutions for the future
- Work closely with procurement to ensure truckers are meeting operational requirements
- Drive process improvement and increase efficiency of trucking workflows
- Identify, instrument and track key metrics to measure processes and service quality
You should have:
- New Graduate -2 years of operational experience, preferably in data focused role
- Ability to manipulate large datasets and conduct analyses in spreadsheets
- Experience in SQL and business intelligence software would be a plus
- Track record of cross-functional collaboration and project management
- Experience in freight or logistics would be a plus
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution — no job is too big or too small
- Strong technical aptitude and strong desire for learning new technologies
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.