Product Designer, SQSP App (Remote) at Tock
Squarespace is a design-centered product company whose mission is to be the all-in-one platform for anyone who wants to stand out. You will be challenged in an organization that values vision, execution, and persistence. You will take ownership of our product by solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways. Product Designers at Squarespace are embedded within multidiscipline teams that are collaborative, and each member is directly responsible for their team's strategy and overall success.
SQSP App brings our most beloved features together with native iOS, iPadOS, and Android apps, each with expressions uniquely optimized by device hardware and intimated by device form factor. We're looking for a Product Designer to help determine priorities for the SQSP App of today, while helping establish the vision for the SQSP App of tomorrow.
You will report to the Product Design Manager, Presence.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Attain a well-rounded understanding of our users' needs on-device.
- Partner with engineering to help build, test, and improve feature projects across SQSP App's three squads: Sites+Assets, Analytics, and Commerce.
- Work with your embedded content strategy partner.
- Design within and help mature existing design system, with understanding of native iOS and Android user interfaces.
- Research problems, identify insights, and validate solutions with Research and Product Analytics partners.
- Help establish SQSP App's feature strategy, roadmap, and vision by working with your multi-disciplined partners.
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years of digital product experience.
- Design thinker-Deep understanding of the design process, with examples.
- Strong visual eye-Sweat the small stuff, especially when it comes to type, spacing, and motion.
- Cross-functional-Work within collaborative teams of product managers, engineers, research
- Systems thinker-Experience identifying solutions within a rich, multi-featured digital product.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Strong storytelling skills.
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your role and involvement in solving specific problems.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.