Senior Product Designer, Squarespace App (Remote) at Tock
Squarespace is a design-centered product company whose mission is to be the all-in-one platform for anyone who wants to stand out. You will be challenged in an organization that values vision, execution, and determination. Product Designers at Squarespace are embedded within multidiscipline teams that are collaborative, and each member is directly responsible for their team's strategy and overall success.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Mobile team within our growing Commerce organization. This team is specifically focused on allowing merchants to manage their stores and transactions on the go through our native Mobile experiences. This includes all commerce functionality within the Squarespace App (orders, inventory, discounts) and expanding our POS offering (the ability to accept payment for deliverables in person).
You will report to the Design Lead, Commerce.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Lead the design of our Mobile app on iOS and Android by delivering outstanding solutions that serve our customers needs
- Contribute to OKRs and product roadmap by working with PM and Engineering partners.
- Determine problems, identify insights, and measure solutions through deep collaboration with Research and Product Analytics
- Work with other designers and Content Strategy on evolving solutions
- Support the design team by providing feedback, direction and coaching as a senior member
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience shipping native mobile and mobile web products.
- Technical knowledge- Experience driving mobile strategy and thinking, for both iOS and Android, with a perspective on complementary desktop/mobile experiences.
- Systems-thinker- Experience identifying solutions within a rich, multi-featured digital product.
- Cross-functional- Ability to create partnerships and successful executive partner management.
- Design thinker-A discerning eye for outstanding visual design craftsmanship and the ability to tell a story.
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific problems.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.