Platform Security Operations Manager at Envoy Global
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firm, Global Immigration Associates, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
- Understand processes and controls with respect to information security.
- Manage third party relationships relating to security services as required (e.g., network and application penetration testing, authentication methods, etc.).
- Develop security risk metrics and identify threats.
- Develop policies and procedures for Envoy Global users, development, and IT staff.
- Document results of security risk analyses and present monthly and as requested.
- Understand current SOC 2 regulatory environment and related implication to security management compliance.
- Liaison to external auditors and lead the on-site and hosted environment audits.
- Maintain web application firewalls (WAF).
- Conduct annual reviews, task/project assignment, performance improvement, etc. for the Information Security team.
- Contribute to the development, documentation, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards within our Azure infrastructure.
- Monitor and routinely evaluate compliance to all security procedures and policies and ensure consistency of internal controls.
- Responsible for and owner of security event log collection, monitoring, intrusion detection and information security incident response.
- Maintains technical security knowledge and awareness of new and emerging threats and mitigation techniques to maintain proficiency.
- Serve as the responsible internal subject matter expert on security.
Qualifications for the Platform Security Operations Manager:
- 5+ years of Information Security experience.
- Bachelor's degree in technologically relevant field or equivalent experience;.
- Experience with SEIM software (Splunk, ELK SEIM etc) is required.
- Ability to use log aggregators such as Splunk/ELK as well as AppDynamics or other APM tools to monitor application performance and traffic patterns is a major plus.
- Experience implementing monitoring and audit tools to detect unauthorized vertical as well as the horizontal escalation of user access to Web, Database, and file systems
- Familiarity with SOC 2, GDPR, and CCPA standards.
- Microsoft Windows and Azure Network Security Groups.
- Basic Cisco ASA firewall concepts.
- Experience with config management frameworks.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to work in a service-based organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability