Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms with Envoy, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
We now have an opening for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team on a permanent, full time basis and contribute a strong curiosity for software abnormalities with a passion to identify their root cause. Reporting to the QA Manager, this role is ideal for a QA Analyst who posesses significant UI platform experience, and wants to work with a passionate development team, within a supportive company.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support to teammates via coaching and mentoring, and encouraging continuous improvement within the team
- Working closely with Product Management, Engineering, and other project stakeholders/teams
- Recognizing business requirements and processes in order to create clear test plans
- Identifying gaps in user stories and/or business requirements
- Providing estimates for testing efforts, to pass onto Product Managers
- Estimating test cases, reporting and tracking defects
- Investigating issues referred by the Product Support team
- Applying sound quality management methods, tools, and techniques
- Acting as the "voice of the customer" during the sprint cycle process
Furthermore, you will possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in a QA specialization such as performance testing, security testing, and/or test automation development
- 3+ years of experience working in quality assurance, for web applications
- High proficiency in testing methodology, SDLC methodology, testing documentation procedures, and QA best practices
- Demonstrated experience testing single-page applications, Agile/Scrum SDLC, and using tools such as JIRA and Confluence to manage the lifecycle
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Excellent understanding of automated test processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt communication to various audiences (direct reports, peers, senior management etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall goals of the team and business
This is your opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day and offers benefits that reflect our great culture, and mission.