Billing & Collections Specialist at Envoy Global
Billing & Collections Specialist
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
We’re a fast growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Envoy is looking for a Billing & Collections Specialist to join our fast-paced work environment. This person will manage all aspects of cash, AR, and AP. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, excited to learn, and willing to adapt to constant change. This role will report directly to the Senior Accounting Manager and will have great visibility cross-departmentally across all functions of the organization.
- Manage all cash related activities including application of cash receipts, corresponding journal entries, cash reconciliations, and detailed cash tracking
- Prepare and send consolidated monthly client invoices and account statements including supporting documentation for any unique customer requests
- Lead collection efforts by working with customers and account managers to ensure timely payment of invoices, assist in resolving invoicing questions from customers
- Coordinate client and foreign national refund process to ensure timely and accurate refunds
- Assist with international tax billing (VAT, GST, etc.), working directly with the senior accounting manager and external tax service to ensure compliance.
- Prepare monthly presentations summarizing AR and collections trends for distribution to leadership
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are properly classified and paid accurately
- Support accounting team, senior accounting manager, and CFO with ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in internships or a related position
- Proficient in Excel, experience with Intacct a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills