Associate Talent Partner at Pampered Chef
This role is a Talent Partner for dedicated departments in the company working directly with leaders and coworkers in the business regarding performance and talent management priorities, employee relations, and training and development to drive superior business performance. In addition, provides support to Total Rewards Manager relative to safety, workers compensation and leaves of absence.
- Works with Sr. Talent Partner, business leaders and all coworker related needs including performance discussion, corrective action, training and development and engagement.
- Creates talent dashboards, engagement survey analysis and brings insights to departments about talent to help prioritize focus areas.
- Develops and implements innovative coworker engagement initiatives such as culture events, round table discussions, fun events, etc. and defines measures of success.
- Monitors feedback data and engagement; defines metrics to assess retention risks
- Supports initiatives to ensure our core values are embedded in HR processes and procedures.
- Assist with designing, implementing and coordinating all coworker recognition programs, which could include, excellence in achievement, anniversaries, peer-to-peer and coworker events.
- Engages in full cycle of onboarding process and back-end operations for coworker moves.
- Guide new hires through onboarding – collection of paperwork, enrollment, and conducts orientation.
- Assist with collection and analysis of HR metrics to gain insights and to help drive the development of people strategy.
- Develop policies, procedures, forms to support talent programs and policies.
- Manage and update all coworker data in HR systems
- Facilitate off-boarding and exit process, including exit interviews and theme analysis.
- Help support the performance management process within our systems, tracking of data and compensation cycle responsibilities
- Assist coworkers and management with questions, concerns or requests regarding benefits, leave practices and policy practices.
- Values Differences
- Situational Adaptability
- Manages Conflict
- Drives Engagement
- Develops Talent
- Customer Focus
Measures of Success:
- Retention and engagement of workforce
- Successfully mentor/coach Leadership and coworkers
- Effectively works cross-functionally with Program team to implement and rollout HR programs timely, thoroughly and drive sustainability with leaders
- Strong customer satisfaction scores.
- Correct data entered into HRIS Systems in a timely manner
Education and Experience:
- Background in HR business partner roles with a passion for service and driving impact directly with leaders and coworkers through effective delivery of talent priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated experience required
- 2+ years related experience in human resources preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to influence without authority and attention to detail
- Experience working in HR systems
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements