Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is looking for a Business Recruiter to help us grow the Vouch team. In this role, you will partner with the Vouch leadership team to fill a variety of roles with different levels of complexity that span across our GTM, G+A, and Insurance Operations teams. We are looking for a recruiter who is passionate about building a great candidate experience and finding world-class talent to join the Vouch team. This role will report into the Senior Business Recruiter.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for non-technical roles
- Create unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members
- Plan and execute recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent
- Partner closely with the management team to deeply understand the team and hiring goals
- Ensure that all roles are managed from end to end adhering to our processes
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- 3+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Success record of high volume sourcing and consistently achieving hiring goals
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience partnering closely with hiring managers to consistently improve the hiring process
- Passion for building diverse teams
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse or similar ATS
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.