CAT DIGITAL ORGANIZATION & TALENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT at Caterpillar
Caterpillar is a company of builders. Of problem solvers. Of innovators who want to impact the world. Our people build and design the products and services that help shape the communities where we work and live. We are building on our legacy and innovating for the next generation. One where technology-enabled services create improved outcomes for our people and the customers and communities we serve.
This is an opportunity to make an enterprise impact as part of the digital initiatives focused around our Cat Digital division. The main goal of this role is to execute within an integrated talent strategy aligned to business objectives for the Digital and Analytics functions at Caterpillar.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Execute on the digital and analytics integrated talent strategy to deliver and drive value for business partners.
• Lead or facilitate upskilling programs to build functional capability.
• Partner with the Learning & Development Center of Excellence (COE) to deliver professional and leadership learning solutions.
• Execute programs that support cultural efforts, such as Diversity & Inclusion priorities and Employee Insights.
• Apply strategic workforce plan, succession planning, talent acquisition, professional/technical & leadership development and total rewards, to drive talent outcomes.
• Understand both internal and industry talent market and trends, use internal talent insights and build talent pipeline and organization capability.
• Human capital effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, and employee engagement strategies - deploy and embed our strategy, purpose and leadership attributes.
• Organizational design and implementation of optimal organization aligned to meet business objectives.
• Consults with business leaders on ways to improve business effectiveness and operational improvements in alignment with the business model and leadership attributes.
• Manages projects across a global team – providing HR/Talent expertise and consultation to the business and HR colleagues.
*Flexibility with working across time zones as required.
• Bachelors level degree
• 5+ years of progressive human resource experience with a blend of experience across HR business partner and talent roles.
• A proven track record of creating vison/strategy and translating into operational execution in Human Resource/Talent roles.
Top candidates may also have:
• Master’s level degree
• General understanding of industry products, experience working with business partners and employees in a manufacturing as well as professional environment.
• Awareness and expertise in a variety of human resources areas.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills at all levels in the organization.
• Systems thinker, understanding connections and integration points through the entire talent management lifecycle.
• Strong project and process management skills.
• Able to analyze data quickly and thoroughly and provide sound business recommendations based on data.
• Digital acumen
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.