Compensation Analyst w/Benefits - HR Grad Students Wanted!
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
This exciting role will focus primarily on compensation, with benefits and retirement plan management through our broker partners. Employee benefits administration is handled by our Employee Services team.
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst is a key member of the global Total Rewards team that helps build and align the company’s compensation and benefits programs with the Company’s overall business objectives. The ideal candidate will possess strong functional knowledge of HR business processes and have proven experience with the design, implementation and administration of robust compensation and benefits programs. Additional Responsibilities:
- Conduct the job evaluation process and market pricing of current and new jobs
- Assist in the research, design, development, implementation, communication, and ongoing administration of a variety of compensation programs and plans targeting all levels of associates
- Participate in annual compensation surveys. Analyze salary survey results for purposes of determining employee compensation and recommending changes
- Collaborate on salary quotes for new hires, promotions, transfers, change and other compensation actions; Analyze internal and external pay equity issues and provide recommendations.
- Review salary adjustments to ensure that actions are within established guidelines and policies
- Research and evaluate new or changing compensation practices and policies
- Support Year-End Compensation process
- Help manage Compensation and Benefits department budget
- Help administer on-line systems and tools to track all job grade and salary range information Audit systems data for accuracy and integrity.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions and new approaches to effect continual improvements
- Generate ad hoc reports for internal use and management review
- Assist with the administration of the HAVI Benefit and Retirement plans. Maintain relationships with benefit vendors
- Assist in the benefit renewal process by interacting with our benefit consultants and insurance providers
- Analyze current benefits, evaluate the usage, services, coverage, plan experience, competitive trends in benefits programs and provide recommendations regarding program enhancement and cost control
- Stay current on compensation and benefit best practices and relevant laws and regulations
- Review, revise and write job descriptions to ensure compliance with ADA, FLSA, and other regulatory requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with highly confidential material across all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail; ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of HRIS systems for data extraction and reporting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp, Macros)
- Experience working with long-term incentive programs desired, but will train
- UltiPro HRIS experience is a plus
- CBP, CCP and/or PHR is a plus
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.