ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
This newly-created role is a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team. The Contract Recruiter will develop ongoing talent pipelines for technical positions and identify strong candidates for open roles across the organization. Success in this role will allow AC to achieve its aggressive goals of growth and expansion.
What your day could look like:
- Working with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and help draft job postings to attract the right candidates.
- Effectively telling the ActiveCampaign story.
- Sourcing and screening candidates for technical skills, past experience, and cultural add, value alignment for positions across the tech and product teams.
- Managing candidate pipeline and communication process to ensure that there is a positive candidate experience, regardless of outcome.
- Managing applicant tracking system data and running reports to inform team of overall recruitment status and progress.
- Being the face of ActiveCampaign at recruiting and employer branding events.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process to ensure each candidate is ready and excited to start.
- Building a passive pipeline of candidates to fill future needs of the organization.
What is needed:
- 2+ years experience in a recruiting role for a high-growth tech startup (in-house experience preferred)
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience hiring technical talent
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing excellent candidates, including passive candidates
- Creative approaches to sourcing and attracting top tech talent
- Excellent network of local tech talent
- Experience managing and maintaining an applicant tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description