Contract Recruiting Coordinator
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to take on big, global initiatives while remaining great neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a world class team to help us. This means that McDonald's is looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on creating memorable experiences for our customers, employees and partners. Joining McDonald's means thinking big on a daily basis and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
Our Global Talent Attraction team is comprised of about 30 individuals who work together to recruit the best talent for McDonald's. We are looking for an individual who loves coordination, who treats everyone as a customer, and is great at attention to detail and problem solving.
· Establish working relationships with hiring managers, their teams, and candidates: schedule interviews, communicate interview details and assist in hosting interview visits as needed.
· Coordinate candidate travel for those coming out of state.
· Manage complex schedules through Outlook, while being able to deal with last minute changes on the fly.
· Provide general administrative support to the Talent Attraction team.
· Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
· Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
· Recent college graduates welcome
· Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team environment
· Execute multiple tasks simultaneously and cut through ambiguity
· Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers and their interview team
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word etc.