Collaborative? Innovative? Cutting edge? Is that the type of company that you want to be a part of? Consider making Ensono your next career destination.
What you will do:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting for multiple requirements – post compelling job descriptions, source passive and active candidates from targeted companies, review candidate resumes/profiles against requirements, conduct thorough screening calls, update internal applicant tracking system, extend offers and negotiate complex compensation packages, and keep key stakeholders abreast of progress.
- Utilize creative recruiting resources and techniques to identify and engage top talent including social media tools, referral programs, user groups, internal and external talent databases.
- Learn and stay abreast of EnsonoO’s value proposition in the marketing landscape and convincingly articulate it to targeted talent.
- Build consultative partnerships with assigned hiring leaders by providing excellent customer service, guiding leaders toward best recruiting and hiring practices, and delivering quality results consistently.
What you will need:
- At least 5 years of IT recruiting experience
- Corporate recruitment experience is must
- Ability to work with both local and remote stakeholders and team members
- General knowledge of legal/compliance laws related to recruitment and hiring
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
- Stellar customer service with proven experience using consultative skills to earn the trust of high level company stakeholders
- Experience using social media for recruitment, referral tools, on-line recruiting tools/databases, and other recruiting methods to attract hard to find talent
- Ability to adapt to new recruiting technologies – tracking systems, reporting tools, sourcing tools, etc.
What will set you apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work experience with a digital media, agency, on-line publisher or SaaS company
- Experience negotiating complex job offers that may include base, bonus, commission and equity
- Continue to support hired talent through training and mentoring programs.